Creative Boot Camp 2018 is here! Registration details below.
WHAT IS TOP UP?
Top Up is the brainchild of virtuoso indie quintet, Topology. State Award Winner for Excellence in Music Education at the 2015 APRA Art Music Awards, Top Up enriches the musical journeys of thousands of young people around Australia each year. For 19 years, Top Up has brought professionals and young musicians together to experiment, create and perform side by side, empowering musicians, songwriters and composers of all ages and backgrounds.
WHAT IS CREATIVE BOOT CAMP?
This 4-day intensive camp offers participants the rare opportunity to unleash their creative potential through an inspiring, integrated and industry relevant program. Participants will experience hands-on workshops with fellow artists, published composers, virtuoso musicians and arts industry professionals.
PARTICIPANTS WILL GET TO
- Hone their instrumental skills
- Cultivate their inner composer/songwriter
- Collaborate and perform with professionals and each other
- Gain practical industry knowledge in staging, technical production, arts marketing
- One-on-one instrumental lessons
- Creative break-away sessions
- Group rehearsals
- Training with industry professionals
- Q&A panels with instructors
- Performance with Topology at camp concert
- WHEN: 4 – 7 October 2018
- WHERE: St Peters Lutheran College – Performing Arts Centre (44 Nindethana St, Indooroopilly QLD 4068)
- FEE: $400
- INCLUDES: 4 full days of activities + meals + recording and filming
REGIONAL QLD & NT
Participants residing in areas considered regional/ remote in QLD and NT are eligible for a discount on registration fees. Contact us to find out how to avail of this offer.